As you know, the demands and complexity of payroll compliance are constantly changing. It is important to stay current with the issues that constantly affect the payroll profession.
This site is designed to keep our members informed of payroll information on both a local and national level. We invite you to browse our site and encourage all payroll and payroll related professionals to join us at a future chapter meeting!
The Lehigh Valley Chapter of the APA encompasses the Northeastern portion of Pennsylvania, representing Payroll Professionals in Allentown, Bethlehem, Reading and Pocono areas. Our membership includes both large and small employers and Payroll Professionals with many years of experience and also includes members just starting a career in payroll.
Our goal is to provide our members:
- Educational and informative meetings to increase their payroll knowledge
- Networking opportunities with other payroll professionals
- Support on preparing for the Payroll Certification Exams - CPP and/or FPC
- Earn RCHs toward payroll certification
- Support the goals of the national organization (APA)
- Develop leadership skills
The Lehigh Valley Chapter is affiliated with the American Payroll Institute, Inc. (dba American Payroll Association) but is an autonomous and independent organization. American Payroll Institute, Inc. is not responsible for the liabilities, statements or activities of any of its affiliated chapters.